Pre-Production Engineering and Feasibility
- Evaluate design concepts
- Ensure design integrity for DFM, scalability and compliance with international safety standards
Supplier Selection and Due Diligence
- Identify and perform due diligence for vendors having the necessary international credentials (CE, FDA, ISO, RoHS, UL, etc.) to support client requirements.
- Negotiate pricing with all qualified vendors
- Provide comprehensive pricing agreements
- Provide proof of concept
- Produce “looks like/works like” prototypes
- Utilize appropriate bread-boarding, soft tooling (urethane, aluminum and mild steel), 3D printing, machining, and manual modeling techniques
- Review client CAD files, STEP files, bill of materials (BOM), prototypes, renderings, specifications, etc.
- Manage all aspects of tooling
- Inspect all first article (FA) products including machined and molded parts
- Issue inspection reports to complete design files.
A dedicated EastBridge project manager controls all aspects of the production program reporting to EastBridge Executive Management. Our client portal allows you to monitor the status of your order in real time.
We commit to:
- Deliver products that meet your specifications and cost projections
- Maintain production cycles
- Guarantee transparent pricing
- Negotiate and enforce contracts
- Advise you of project status in a timely manner
- Turnkey model with EastBridge Engineering as the responsible supplier of record in the US.
- Maintain a reliable supply chain and project management on site
Quality Assurance & Quality Control
Our QA/QC engineering team performs factory audits and quality assurance inspections:
- Ensures there have been no unapproved process, component or venue changes
- Arranges for laboratory analysis as required
- Coordinates the international certification process
- Designs and builds fixtures for in-process monitoring, final testing, and quality inspections
Our certified logistics specialists follow your order throughout the process
- Navigate the complexities of international trade.
- Coordinate each element of product movement
- Provide manufacturing logistics service options including transportation
- Manage export declaration and customs clearance
- Advise on import strategies, warehousing and consolidated shipments for favorable volume rates